Lysdexits of the World, Untie!
Lysdexics of the world, untie!
- I always took comfort and delight in knowing that dyslexia is an anagram of “daily sex.”
- FWIW, an anadram is what you call an anagram when you’re drunk.
- No. Like “anabaptist,” an anadram is a second or subsequent dram.
- Is an anadram what happens when you jumble a word because you’re drunk on whiskey?
- If there is an “e” in whiskey, it is probably not drinkable
- Ah, yes, with an E it’s generally Irish, right? I’m no expert. That said, there are some nice Irish ones. I’ve heard the Quiet Man’s a beaut.