I lurk on various news and special interest forums. Occasionally the commenters get carried away with cascading puns. For example:
- Did you hear about the man who cooled himself to absolute zero? He’s 0K now.
- So I’m not the only one who likes Chemistry humor after all.
- I know. I take lame jokes to new Fahrenheits.
- I think all my jokes are real joules.
- Don’t tell me; you torr something laughing?
- I’m starting to dislike the atmospheres in here.
- Ohm my god, it’s getting worse.
- That news wouldn’t be newton to me.
- Could it be that all the good jokes Argon?
- I’m worried that the puns will start to get Bohring.
- I guess we’ll have to Barium.
- How’s this: Helium floats into a bar. The bartender says, “We don’t serve noble gasses in here.” Helium doesn’t react.
- Heisenberg is driving down a road when a cop stops him. The cop comes up to the window and says, “Do you know how fast you were going?” Heisenberg responds, “No, but I know where I am.”
- A gold atom walks into a bar. The bartender says, ” ‘ey you!”